Search using this query type:

Advanced Search (Items only)

1950 to 1959

Law School - Original Building
  • 1954 41 E. Pearson is acquired and becomes the home of the School of Law.

Campion Hall Proposal Sketch
  • 1958 Circumference, the women's leadership honor sorority, is formed at Loyola.

  • 1957 Loyola Academy moves to Wilmette leaving Dumbach Hall available for University classes. M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Chemistry are established.

  • 1955 Loyola Hall for men (now Campion Hall) is the first student residence hall built at the Lake Shore Campus.