Search using this query type:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Piper Hall

Piper Hall

Piper Hall

Piper Hall, formerly the Wheeler Mansion, was built by Cassie G. and Albert Wheeler in 1909 and purchased by Mundelein College in 1934 for use as a library.  Today Piper Hall is the home of the Gannon Center for Women and Leadership, and the Women and Leadership Archives.

 

 

Piper Hall Stained Glass Window

Piper Hall Window

View of the stained glass window located in Piper Hall.