Search using this query type:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Mundelein Center

Mundelein Center

Mundelein Center

The Skyscraper Building of Mundelein College, now Mundelein Center for the Performing Arts, was built by Nairne Fisher of the Joe W. McCarthy Company in 1930 and is another great example of Art Deco architecture on the Lake Shore Campus.

 

 

Mundelein College

Mundelein entrance

The angels on the facade are Uriel and Jophiel from Milton's Paradise Lost.

 

 

Sacred Heart Shrine

Sacred Heart Shrine

Near Mundelein Center and Piper Hall is the Sacred Heart Shrine erected by the Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.