Search using this query type:

Search only these record types:

Advanced Search (Items only)

Cudahy Science Hall


Cudahy Science Hall Sketch


Michael Cudahy Science hall, buit in 1911-1912, was the first building used for Loyola University classes.  The observatory was never used, however, for many year the basement housed a working seismograph station.


Cudahy Science Hall Aerial View

The building underwent internal renovations in the late 1970s, but the exterior was not altered.